Tuck your plants into a Healthy Bed(TM)
Finally, a durable & attractive, non-toxic raised bed garden kit!
And it comes in two sizes: 4′ x 4′ or 4′ x 8′.
1. Cedar trim kit is precut with doweled joinery and is finished with a natural plant based penetrating oil.
2. Bed is formed from Faswall® panels, a remarkable woodchip/cement composite that lasts for decades and is totally nontoxic.
3. All fasteners are included and all holes are predrilled for fast, accurate installation!
4. Six durable painted metal brackets.
–All non-toxic materials: good for you and your plants.
–Assembles quickly with a socket wrench and a screwdriver.
–20-30 year expected life.
–A beautiful addition to your garden.
–Panels can be painted or left naturally grey to lighten with age.
–Crafted in Oregon.
4 x 8 kit includes:
- Six Faswall® wood/cement panels with predrilled mtg. holes
- Six black metal brackets with six stabilizing stakes
- Beautiful precut natural oil finished cedar trim kit
- All corrosion resistant fasteners and complete step by step illustrated instructions
Why Raised Bed Gardening?
After the initial work of assembling your GreenBeds and filling them with optimum soil blends you will immediately see the benefits of raised beds!
- The growing season is extended, especially in the Spring since the soil warms up more quickly and dries out faster when beds are above ground. This gives you typically a 4 week headstart!
- You can make or purchase blended soils for the beds that are incredibly more fertile than the native soils in your yard.
- Weeding takes a fraction of the time compared to non contained gardening. Weeds cannot encroach into the beds from the surrounding areas.
- Soils do not compact as much since you are not walking on the garden soils.
- Beds raise the gardening surface up 12″ or so reducing stooping and bending.
- Yields are much higher per square foot as beds typically are planted at a high density compared to traditional row layouts.
Let’s get started!
When will GreenBed(TM) raised bed garden kits be available in my area? Click here…
GreenBed(TM) raised bed garden kits were recently featured on Garden Time: “Gardening in raised beds is great. The vegetables usually ripen earlier and because you are using fresh soil and compost you can get better production and a bigger harvest too.” . . . read more
Contact Us: Phone: 541-368-7934 | Monday – Friday | 9AM – 5PM pst